ISI Inspection 2019
The School was inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate for Regulatory Compliance on Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th March 2019. This was a very thorough and detailed review of all aspects of Regulation and Compliance which is part of the new inspection regulations for schools. The inspection covered eight areas and the school met the regulatory standards in all areas.
- Quality of Education provided
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils
- Welfare, health and safety of pupils
- Suitability of staff, supply staff, and proprietors
- Premises and accommodation at schools
- Provision of information
- Manner in which complaints are handled
- Quality of leadership and management of schools
Please see a copy of the full report here.