ISI Inspection 2023
Ashton House School was inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate for Educational Quality and Regulatory Compliance from 27th to 29th June 2023.
The school met all the requirements in all eight areas of compliance:
- Quality of Education provided
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils
- Welfare, health and safety of pupils
- Suitability of staff, supply staff, and proprietors
- Premises and accommodation at schools
- Provision of information
- Manner in which complaints are handled
- Quality of leadership and management of schools
There are two sections to the Educational Quality Inspection:
- Academic Achievement
- Personal Development
We were delighted to be graded as “Excellent” in both sections.
Please see a copy of the full report here.